How come a mother is prevented to nurse her seven months old infant?

I am flabbergasted seeing this first on Saima Jamal's page. How come a mother is prevented to nurse her seven months old infant? I thought intolerance resides in the faraway la-la-la lands only! Delusional naivete.

From: https://www.facebook.com/jamie.l.davis.50: "I brought my 3 children to "the fun dome" in Edmonton and will never do that again! My 7 month old was fussing and wanted to nurse so I started feeding him and was told by the staff that it was not appropriate to feed him there. I told them that the law states that a breastfeeding mom can nurse her child anywhere she is lawfully allowed to be and was attacked verbally by them and another mother and told that's not how it works here I should go back to my own country (I am a Canadian born and raised, so are my parents grandparents etc) and how could they explain to the other children what I was doing the manager came to talk to me and told me that if I wanted to feed my son I must do it elsewhere so I took my kids to leave while waiting for a taxi outside the general manager came out I told him I'm leaving you don't need to bother me and he said that me feeding the baby is the same as if someone was to come in and start smoking I told him that in no way are those two things even remotely similar then he said that he doesn't want to hear us complain I will never go there again and I will discourage everyone I know from going too Please share so we can get the word out about these kind of places"

Comments