Baked My First Salmon
It was not that difficult. Here is how I did it:
- 1 .2 kilogram Salmon fillets were defrosted.
- In a skillet cooked for 10 minutes the following: 1 large onion, bunch of garlic cloves, 2 large tomatoes sliced, broccolis, red and yellow peppers, green beans, 1 large Lemmon sliced with skin, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper, turmeric, coriander, paprika.
- Placed the half cooked vegetable in a baking sheet and container and inserted into a preheated oven (350 degree F) for 20 minutes.
- Marinated the defrosted salmon fillets with olive oil and Lemmon.
- Took out the baking container that had baked vegetable, and placed the salmon fillet on top of vegetable. Covered the top of salmon fillets with the remaining half of the vegetable from the skillet.
- Placed the baking container with vegetables and salmon and baked for 25 minutes.